Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Just a Thought

I read several on-line or print newspapers several days a week and from today's newspapers I saw some imaginary dots. But they're only just a thought.

One would get the impression Obama is letting the military take over our government. Why? Consider the following facts.

The director and senior staff of the National Security Agency (NSA) are generals in the military. Not retired, but uniformed active duty.

The Department of Defense's (DOD's) Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) nows conducts 80% of the covert surveillence and operations, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) the remaining 20%. This has been a slowly evolving changes since 2001 when the CIA did the almost all that work.

The CIA operates the DOD drones under DOD orders and DIA informatioin.

The CIA director is the former Secretary of Defense (CIA director now the Secretary of Defense).

The Director of National Intelligence (DNI) is a retired General. Three of the five directors are from the military.

The Joint Chief of Staff is one of Obama's senior advisors among the other active or retired miltiary as senior advisors.

All the contractors working for the DNI and DIA operate for the DOD.

The miltiary now controls the NSA, DNI, DIA and much of the CIA besides the DOD itself. This means the majority of voices the president is hearing are the military.

Makes you wonder if they ever decide to think Americans are the enemy too could or would the President ever stop them? Could we the people? Would Congress?

And if they decide to take over the one job left between them and total control of the US government and people?

No comments: