Tuesday, March 24, 2009

MySpace

It seem MySpace has taken upon themselves to ban two of my blogs, this one on my Mt. Rainier NP photo guide blog. And they never informed me when or why this decision and action took place, only hyper links to them goes to a "naughty" Web pages which doesn't apply to either of these two. I have not and am not violating any MySpace policy, but their unilateral artitrary action seems to fit their style. We act and don't care what you think or want to say.

Did they really check the blogs out? I doubt it because the Mt. Rainier NP blog is harmless and provides information for visitors and photographers going to Mt. Rainier NP. There's nothing else there, no phishing, viruses, userid/password stealing, etc. And the news and opinion blog is just that, stuff I find interesting to read and present my view. The same applies, harmless with nothing else there. So what's the story?

Well, if that is the case, and I have an e-mail into them to explain their actions, I will likely leave and become a vocal critic here about them. I joined them to follow some friends, some of whom have left, and I found some new friends too. But damned if I'll tolerate such censorship without an explanation or due process to appeal. Right now to me, they and their decisions and actions suck.

At least right now. And I'll keep you posted what happens.

No comments: