Friday, June 27, 2008

WSR - Updated Website

I updated the Website with version 2.4, July 2008. It wasn't a dramatic change from previous versions, mostly updating the navigation and adding some new features, like a new Contact Web page. I've also upgraded the Mt. Rainier NP Photography Guide (MPG) with version 2.1. It's a total reorganization of the table of contents, adding some new sections and proposed ones, and removing some that aren't in the plans at this time.

Outside of that, it's been a learning curve, learning Google Map and Google's pseudo-xml file format this spring, a little (very little) php for the contact Web page, and other small things behind the new Web pages. I am exploring version 3.0 but right now it's a vague idea of something I can't see yet, so it's well into the future for now while I focus on the Photo Guide. I hope you like the Photo Guide and new Website, and as always, you're always welcome to send me your suggestion, ideas, questions, and problems.

No comments: